Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally Finished



So I finally finished the Girls' room with a lot of help from McKay. The deal was I could redo the room if he didn't have to help with the painting. He actually ended up painting most of it though cause he didn't like how I painted. It turned out so cute. I am so happy with it. The only thing left to do is add a sign with the baby's name on it, but since I don't have a name it will have to wait until the baby comes. Mom made the curtains and they look awesome. It totally brought the room together. I love them. Thanks Mom.

2 comments:

Cam & Nat said...

That sounds like a Littlewood not liking what you do so he thinks he can do it better!! Cam is the same way. Drives me crazy. I either don't do it fast enough or not hte way he likes it! Funny funny men

Keith and Jessie said...

The room looks great. I can't beleive that your due date is almost here. Mine is a month after you and I haven't even thought about anything for this little guy yet.